The Post RN BScN is a two years evening programme designed to provide an opportunity to the experienced nurses to acquire in - depth knowledge and skills required to practice in nursing education, practice and administration. The graduate will be able to contribute their roles in their own capacities for uplifting the professional image nationally and globally.
- 1. Provide a theoretical knowledge of principles and methods related to nursing education
- 2. Strengthen the quality of teaching and management in hospitals and in schools of nursing through teaching of current concepts and skills.
- 3. Promote critical thinking and problem solving skills.
- 4. Encourage self directed and life long learning.
- 5. Provide safe competent nursing care in a specialized area.
- 1. Matric with Science as HEC requirements.(Physics, Chemistry & Biology as compulsory subjects)
- 2. Dip. in Nursing
- 3. Dip. in Midwifery (any Post Basic Specialty for male in lieu of midwifery)
- 4. Experience: 02 years clinical experience letter (Post experience of midwifery/specialty)
- 5. PNC Registration: Valid registration with all entries of professional qualifications
- . Gender Ration: Female 50% and Male 50%
- 7. NOC
- 8. Age Limit : – 35 Years
Requirements with Application
Before submitting the application make sure that following documents are completed because incomplete forms will not be entertained.
- Attested Photocopies of:
- Mark Sheet And Certificate (Matric / Intermediate)
- RN, RM / Specialization mark sheets and diplomas
- Institute Provisional Certificate
- Pakistan Nursing Council Pre-enrollment no. of RM / Specialization
- Update / Current registration with Pakistan Nursing Council
- Three years certificate of work experience as a Registered Nurse & Post basic specialization
- Computerized National Identity Card
- Domicile & PRC
- NOC required if Goovernment job
- References along Photocopies of CNIC
- 12 Snaps passport size in uniform
Note: Application and supportive documents once submitted will not be returned.
Get the prospectus along with application for Rs.1000 from office of St. James Institute of Nursing & Health Sciences. DOWNLOAD from here
- Appearing in admission entry test
- Short listing of successful candidates
- Appearing in interview